Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Apie Bluetooth Speaker

this is a very very good hifi speaker! I really loved this will buy another one soon! it was loud and durable!

Package: comes with an aux cable and micro usb cable. No wall brick.

Sound: wow! This thing is loud! Great for outdoors and small parties! I had this thing on full blast and the music did not distort!

Bass: the bass is wicked good! I tested it out for a while and it did not give up! Consistant sound.  definitely high quality! Like i said it doesnt distort at all at max volume.

Design: its pretty heavy but feels and looks durable! It has two soft pads at the base so it doesnt slide around. The overall feel it soft almost suede like. The buttons are all on top and the connectors are all on the back. Even has micro sd card slot! Has 3 modes BT, aux, and micro sd. 
Overall i was super impressed by this little guy! I will definitely recommend thisbto my friends and peers!

No comments:

Post a Comment