Sunday, July 3, 2016

Honstek H5

Bluetooth Headphones Honstek H5 Wireless 4.1 Stereo Earbuds Sports/Running with Mic for iPhone/Samsung Galaxy/Android Phones(black/blue) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G7705GS/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_UsFExb6V0JKYC

Ok so to start
Sound: it was decent but a bit staticy. But thats only at max volume. At mid volume it was ok.

The design: i did not like it because the cable wants to stay coiled up and makes the earpiece come out when i turn my head left or right. Not a ear hook fan i like the fins. The cable is pretty short too. I like that they were super light.

Video playback: i tested this with netflix and youtube both were good no lag between video and sound.

Battery life was good 4-5 hours continous. For my needs thats fine.

I did not use these for the gym because of the cable and the wierd fitment.




Overall a decent bluetooth headphones. This review was 100% honest and unbiased. I received this item at a discounted price for my honest review. I wouldnt decipt anyone for a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment